We were up and down this weekend.
- Friday, Linda dropped her new Droid mobile device in a flooded gutter during the rainstorms, and it died. We have no insurance and it is $600 to replace it. It is business critical for her.
- Friday eve Gina was ecstatic to learn she was accepted to UF – we took her and girlfriends out for BBQ to celebrate.
- I had a great run Saturday AM, best since the marathon last month.
- After drying overnight in the oven, Linda’s Droid booted up and appears to be running ok. Hooray! No visit to Verizon store at least for now.
- Gina spent a bittersweet Saturday evening with friends who did not get into their dream schools. Linda and I had a wonderful anniversary dinner at Nelore Churrascaria in Winter Park. Highly recommend, for carnivores!
- I developed a deep root toothache that kept me bedridden most of Sunday. I called my dentist at home and he said come in first thing Monday.
- Gina called Sunday evening to report her bumper had been smashed by a hit and run driver while parked at a friends house in Maitland. Thanks to the Murray’s for assisting with the police call.
- This morning, dentist tells me I have a fracture below the gumline, and best course of action is a root canal and a crown. Ka-ching!