Taking a cue from nephew Austen, here’s some items I would love to see under the tree this year:
- a rolling garment bag (luggage)
- nonstick camping cookware set
- Coleman’s Pack-Away Camp Kitchen table (google it)
- 2-piece blue ridge beach chair (my 20-year old one finally wore out. This model is apparently a little larger than my old one.)
- Berkely “Gulp” fishing bait, shrimp or minnows.
- 10lb powerpro braided fishing line
- acappella music CD’s, go to http://www.a-cappella.com/ and look for basix and blue jupiter.
- SOT kayak seat with rod holders, eg. http://topkayaker.net/TopKayakerShop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=64¤cy=USD
- kayak paddle leash, a critical safety item that I don’t have.
- LCD computer monitor, no less than 19″. 21-22 preferred
- Adobe premiere elements 3.0 or 4.0, perhaps bundled with photoshop elements 6.0 (student discounts available at UCF computer store, https://www.cstore.ucf.edu/Staff/Browse.php?cat=SOF&subcat=ADOB
- Bluetooth stereo headphones, eg. MOTOROKR™ S9, do not pay more than $75
Some of these items, and some books and CD’s, are on my Amazon wishlist.